Sunday 29 January 2012

postheadericon Entry 10

Developer: Zesterer
Time: 19:06 (GMT)
Hey guys! Not much is going on at the moment, but we have plans for stuff to implement. I am taking a long time to implement the amazing storyboard created by the genius SMP. I'm trying to make it as polished as possible, so it is taking time, but I'm getting there. Fireball has recently 'ordered' me to not talk over skype! Apparently he's going AFK to build the highscore table, and wants some peace and quiet. :P Typical. Anyway, I need more ideas. Ideas people, ideas! Any suggestions, tell me! I see 238 of you guys have visited this topic, but only a handful of you have bothered to post, or even play the game! Come on, we need this support we haven't got much of in the last few hours! :(

0 comments:

Labels

eight (1) eleven (1) five (1) four (1) nine (1) one (1) seven (1) six (1) ten (1) three (1) twelve (1) two (1)

Ads